Sunday, January 08, 2006

A New Start

I had it with Xanga. Not with them particularly but with their members. Apparently Xanga is a kid dominated forum and I was tired of kids making obnoxious comments. I have found that a lot of bloggers (me included) thrive on getting comments about our posts. It makes the time taken to post seem worthwhile. But when a comment about the John Cage piece "As Slow as Possible" I posted for today in the wee hours of the AM says "UR Queer, this is for kids", I think it is time to let the adolescents have their fun and I find a more mature blog. I am not into maintaining my own site so I came to Blog Spot. So look for me here now, the Xanga posts will be saved and moved here eventually. I paid a subscription for Xanga premium which runs out in July.

So here I am, in a new neighborhood.

No comments: