Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Food Pictures

The garden is going great guns. Corn, okra, peppers, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes out the ass. Speaking of which....



















I love Butt Cheek tomatoes, look odd but damn are they the best!

And this, my fellow fatties is half, yes HALF! of a fresh made pork tenderloin sandwich from Jerry's Woodsweather Cafe here in KCMO.




















This, a plate of home made fries and a coke are a grand total of $7.50. Jerry's is the epitome of greasy spoon, located beside the railroad tracks in the most industrial, warehouse district of town. Place is packed, place is wonderful and the food is glorious and 45,000% unhealthful. The tenderloin is so damn big, that the fries come on a separate plate, no room for them. Greg went with me and he was salivating over the 4 inch high piece of pineapple upside down cake...home made... $1.75.

Glad I go there only occasionally, it is bad for my diet!

Jerry's Woodsweather Cafe 1414 West Ninth St KCMO.

Try an omlet for breakfast, if Jerry is in a good mood, there will be at least 5 eggs in the dang thing.. maybe more. I will always be fat with this bounty around!

No comments: