Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea Bagging Republicans

And of course all the gay boys and sex perverts just love the concept of a "tea bagging" Republican. If you have to ask, then you'll miss the whole point..

Having said that, I just wish I knew what has caused these teabaggers to boil over. I see basically see insanity, paranoia, hypocrisy, sour grapes and me me me. None of the tea party hosts provides details as to what spending should be cut. But of course we all know they want to cut "welfare", "pork", any Democrat initiative and anything not good for them. For God sakes do not cut their Medicare or Social Security. They scream about the banking and auto industry mess and forget who caused it. As with the spending cuts, I haven't heard a single viable alternative to the bank and auto bailouts. All I see is a bunch of angry, misinformed people brandishing slogans that don't reflect reality or even make much sense

Anger is not policy.

Fox News, Corporate Sponsor of these "parties", has been featuring and encouraging these "grassroots" events for the past two weeks. Ok..where were the teabaggers when Bush was throwing tax dollars and lives away in Iraq? Where were they when Bush was sinisterly using Americans' tax dollars for secret torture and domestic surveillance? Where were they when the deficit soared to pay for this folly?

Label these "parties" for what they really are, right wing extremists taking hypocrisy to new heights.

No comments: